RULES AND REGULATION FOR CONDUCT AND DISCIPLINE
- Students are required to be regular and punctual to their classes.
2. Perfect order and silence should be maintained in the class room during working hours.
3. Students should wear clean and neat dress with proper foot wear for practical classes. They must come with shoe for workshop classes.
4. Students should not loiter about in the verandah or open space during class hours and should not gather in groups in front of the lecture halls and other places thereby causing inconvenience to other.
5. No student should leave the class room without the permission of the concerned teacher or till the class is dispersed.
6. Students should be careful in dealing with the properties of the institution and if any damage is done to them, then the cost of properties together with fine will be recovered from them.
7. No student should put up any notice within the Polytechnic premises without the prior approval of the Principal.
8. Use of cell phones inside the college premises during working hours is not allowed. Hence students should not bring cell phones inside the class rooms.
9. Every student should have the courteous habit of greeting the teacher when he meets them for the first time during the day in the institution.
10. When a teacher enters or leaves the class room the students should rise and keep standing until the teacher takes his seat or leaves the room.
11. Attendance is compulsory for periodical class tests and Board Examinations.
12. Any student who infringes on any of the rules and regulations of the polytechnic shall be deemed to have committed breach of conduct.
GENERAL RULES – EXAMINATION
- A student can move to the second semester, only if he has studied and written the first semester examinations.
2. Even if a student fails in the examinations he can continue his studies to the next semester provided he has got the required attendance.
3. For admission to the Board Examination, a Student should have satisfactorily completed the prescribed course of study and should have put in not less than 80 % of attendance of the total number of working hours during the semester / year.
4. For a pass in the Board Examination students must secure a minimum of 40 % marks in theory papers and 50 % in Practical.
5. Twenty five marks are allotted for record note books in the practical subjects.