Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Computers Science Engineering
Copyright © Government Polytechnic College. All Rights Reserved. 2015
GPTC, Thuvakudi, Trichy -
Powered by Zeetech Computers, Trichy -
www.zeesys.com | email@example.com
Centre Code -
1. A Student can move to the second year, only if he/she has studied and written the first year examinations.
2. Even if a student fails in the Examination he can continue his / her studies upto the third year provided he/she has got the required attendance and good conduct.
3. For admission to the Board Examination a student should have satisfactorily completed the prescribed course of study and should have put in not less than 80% of attendance of the total number of working hours during the semester / year. However, students are expected to put in 100% attendance.
4. For a pass in the Board Examination, students must secure a minimum of 40% marks in theory papers and 50% in practical's.
5. Twenty five marks are allotted for record note books in the practical subjects.
AWARD OF FIRST CLASS WITH HONOURS
A candidate will be declared to have passed in First Class with Honors if he/she secures not less than 75% of the aggregate marks in all the subjects in all the semesters put together except first year and passes all the above semesters in the first appearance itself and completes all the papers including that of first year within the stipulated period of study of 3 years (F.T.) and 4 years (P.T) without any break.
AWARD OF FIRST CLASS
A candidate will be declared to have passed in First Class if he/ she secures not less than 60% of the aggregate marks in all the semesters put together except first year, and completes all the papers including that of first year within the stipulated period of study, 3 years (F.T.) and 4 years (P.T.) without any break.
MAXIMUM TIME LIMIT ALLOWED FOR THE COMPLETION OF THE DIPLOMA COURSE
a. Students who have joined in the first year of the Diploma Course (Full Time) 6 years
b. Higher Secondary (Vocational / academic) students who have joined in the third semester of the Diploma course (Full Time) 5 years
c. Part Time Students 8 years
MALPRACTICE WARNING FOLLOWING ARE TREATED AS MALPRACTICE IN THE EXAMINATION
1. Copying from the neighbour's answer scripts or from bits possessed by them.
2. Talking to the neighbour or showing answers to them
3. Possession of bits or any other written or printed material, connected to the day's examination or not.
4. Replacement or exchange of answer scripts or additional sheets.
5. Writing answer or any other information on the question paper and exchange of question papers.
6. Information connected with the examination written on the table, scale, geometry box etc., or any part of the body of the candidate.
7. Avoiding of giving statement regarding malpractice, trying to spoil or swallow or throw off the bits etc, after detection.
8. Transaction of materials with the neighbours or others.
9. Writing any appeal or Register number or any unconnected information in the answer scripts.
10. Misbehavior with the Chief/ Additional Chief Superintendents or Hall Superintendents.
11. Impersonation in appearing for examination.
12. Any other act, which may lead to malpractice as stated above.